subscribe by RSS Feed

The Use of the Martingale Roulette System in American Roulette

The increasing interest of casino players in trying their luck in roulette led to the decision of some prominent gamblers to develop different variations of the game. The three roulette variations are European roulette, french roulette and American roulette. These variations have characteristics that are distinct with each other, so it will be helpful if players know the differences in the versions before they play them.

Many casino players prefer playing European roulette or French roulette than American roulette, because they have better chances of winning in the two variations. To those who are new to playing roulette, they should know that European roulette and French roulette have lower house edges than American roulette which affect the winning odds of players. However, American roulette players should not worry because there are betting systems that can be used to still increase their chances in the game.

One of the most effective betting techniques that can be applied when playing American roulette is the martingale roulette system. This betting system allows roulette players to have an 82 per cent chance of getting back their losses and increasing their stakes. However, every player who will use the betting system should place an even money bet.

For American roulette players who will use the Martingale roulette system, it will be better if they will have an idea on their chances in the game if they apply the betting technique. According to studies, American roulette players who use the betting system will have a 47.3 per cent odd of winning when they place even money bets. On the other hand, they have 52.7 per cent chance of losing when they apply the Martingale roulette system in American roulette.

It may appear that American roulette players have little chance of winning, but if players will clearly weigh their benefits from the Martingale roulette system, they will know that the betting strategy doubles their chance of increasing their winnings and getting back the amount of bet that they have lost in the previous rounds. In this regard, the use of the betting system is recommended to every roulette player because it will be beneficial for all of them.

For beginners, they are advised to compare their chances when they use the Martingale roulette system in European roulette, French roulette and American roulette. In this regard, they will know which of these three variations will offer them better opportunities of winning and they will avoid experiencing terrible losses.

Close